Pages

Spring Picks

Thursday 2 March 2017

Now that it's March, I feel like I can finally start introducing some more pastels and brights into my daily routine.

I've only used this Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palette a handful of times since I got it, but I think that the satin, pastel hues will be perfect for adorning my lids with now that the days are getting brighter.

During winter, my hands always suffer and end up dry and in need of some serious moisturising. The L'Occitane Cherry Blossom hand cream is perfect for getting my hands back in a good condition and making them smell gorgeous.

For a little bit of tlc for your nails, I picked up one of the new essie treat, love & colour polishes to keep my nails in tip top shape. The shade I picked up Sheers to You a beautiful iridescent pink which looks dreamy on its own and works as a base coat too. You also can't beat the classic ballet slippers to add a simple touch of elegance to your day.

Finally, Elizabeth Arden's matte lipstick in Nude was my go-to shade last summer, I've been popping it on again recently and I still love it just as much this year too.

What are your favourite picks for Spring? 


2 comments :

  1. That Tarte eyeshadow palette looks so pretty. I love those type of shades. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs